The Campus Computer Store is owned and operated by Western University. It is managed by the Division of Housing, Food and Retail Services, as a department of the BookStore. The Campus Computer Store is conveniently located in the University Community Centre, Room 36B, just across from the entrance to the BookStore. Click Here for our hours of operation. We can be reached at 661-3520 to answer your questions.
The store offers:
- Convenience – Centrally located and minutes from most affiliated colleges and UWO residences.
- Great Prices – We try to focus on products that are educational priced and as a result we are able to offer many products at incredible discounts.
- Selection - The Store offers a wide range of hardware and software at competitive prices.
- The Campus Computer Store is an authorized Apple, IBM, Dell, Asus, Toshiba, Sun, Hewlett Packard reseller. In addition, the Campus Computer Store carries a wide range of peripheral products from vendors such as ATI Technologies, Seagate, Canon, Okidata, Lexmark, Epson.
- The Campus Computer Store carries Windows and Macintosh software from Microsoft, Adobe and more.
New products and services are continually being considered. Please call, or drop into the store, and let our sales consultants help you with your computer needs.
For the official map of Western University please click here. This map shows some of the visitor parking available nearby.
Retail Location and Administrative Office:
Our retail location and Administrative Office is directly across from the entrance to the Book Store on the lower level of the University Community Centre in Room 36B.
Shipping and Receiving:
Our Shipping and Receiving, is located in the Bookstore.
All shipments are received at:
Campus Computer Store
c/o The Bookstore
UCC Rm. 7 Loading Dock 43B
London, Ontario, Canada, N6A 3K7
For Retail Customers:
- Master Card
- American Express
- Interact Debit Card
- Personal Cheques (up to $1000.00 uncertified, UWO ID Card or Driver License required)
- Bank Draft (for large purchases it is often less expensive to purchase a bank draft than to have a cheque certified)
For Institutional Customers:
- UWO Accounts (purchases over $5,000.00 require a purchase order)
- We accept H.M.M.S. purchase orders from educational institutions in the area such as:
- London Health Sciences Centre
- St. Joseph's Health Centre